UBER Analytics Test Versions 3.1 & 6.16
- Variety – 32 exercises for UBER Analytics Test
- Training Hours – Purchase hours for practice according to your individual needs
- Unlimited Tests – No limit to the times a question runs, unlike competitive software
- Feedback – Immediate evaluation of answers ?
- Help – Incorporated Video-lessons ?
- Plenitude – It covers 100% the certification syllabus
- Flexibility – Practice on any Computer
- Updates – Access to updated version
- Certificate of Completion – Obtain it once you complete the training ?
UBER has changed the scene, in public transport. In less than 8 years, it has spread its services to the whole world.
There are thousands of applicants trying to get a job in UBER.
That is why UBER developed an interview system to “thin out the herd”.
This interview process, is quite hard, and an applicant needs all the help he can get to succeed.
The hardest part of this process is the UBER Analytics Test, which in fact is a mathematics test. This test is impossible to complete in the 2-hour time limit an applicant has, without extensive knowledge of Microsoft’s Excel.
The TEST4U team realized that there is a need for a complete Training system for the Uber Analytics Test, so we created the UBER Analytics Test, preparatory course.
It is targeted to people, who have, at least, the basic skills in Excel, and it covers the versions 3.1 & 6.16 of the UBER Analytics test.
If you do not believe you have the needed basic Excel skills, fear not. TEST4U has you covered with our TEST4U Microsoft Excel test course.
It consists of live questions, similar to those an applicant will have to face during his UBER Analytics Test. This means that the trainee will have to answer these questions, by using the actual Microsoft Excel application. Thus, being more prepared for the actual test.
Each question is accompanied by a small video lesson explaining a way to properly answer it.
The course also includes multiple choice questions similar to the ones in the actual test.
To answer all these questions a trainee must be accustomed to the way UBER works, and to the specific terminology they use. Three PowerPoint presentations are included with our course to provide you with this invaluable knowledge.
- One explaining the interview process and what to expect on each of its steps.
- One explaining all the terminology and the vocabulary found in the UBER Analytics Test.
- One containing a lot of sample essay questions.
Slideshare presentations. Click to view.
Essay questions are part of UBER Analytics Test, but can also be asked during the face to face interviews.
Since they are essay questions and MUST be answered subjectively, we haven’t included any sample answers to them. If we did, there would be danger of repetition and plagiarism during the test, which would ultimately impact negatively to the applicant’s success.
RAM: 512ΜΒ +
Hard disk free space: 1-10GB
Minimum screen resolution: 1152×864
Operating system: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (updated with newer service pack – Region Format: English (United States))
Internet Explorer: 7.0+
MS Office Excel 2016 or 2013 – English Version (Fully Functional) must be installed
Continuous Internet connection is required
This product covers the following syllabus.
|IN-ATES QUESTIONS [?]||QUIZ QUESTIONS [?]||QUESTIONS IN TOTAL|