Data Analysis — with Microsoft Excel
- Variety – 769 exercises for Data analyst
- Training Hours – Purchase hours for practice according to your individual needs
- Unlimited Tests – No limit to the times a question runs, unlike competitive software
- Classification – Distinct subcategories ?
- Feedback – Immediate evaluation of answers ?
- Help – Incorporated Video-solutions ?
- Flexibility – Practice on any Computer
- Updates – Access to updated version
- Certificate of Completion – Obtain it once you complete the training ?
TEST4U – Data Analysis
Being a data analyst requires a variety of skills in Excel.
If you dream of working as an analyst, but you lack a few skills in order to master MS-Excel, TEST4U Data Analyst is the ultimate know-how interactive tutor!
We have equipped TEST4U with the following, in order to help you acquire these valuable skills:
- We will help you learn the usage of more than 180 Excel functions, about:
- Text manipulation
- Mathematical calculation
- Logical decisions
- All the lookup functions you can use to retrieve data from your sheets
- Almost all the financial functions and
- Almost all the statistical functions Excel has to offer
- You will learn about array and multi-sheet formulas, which will give you the needed flexibility to use data from multiple sources.
- The built-in what-if tools of Excel along with the Solver add-in are the sure way to answer everyday questions and problems you will face (for example how much should a factory increase production, to meet their quota for next month).
- No one can avoid mistakes, but the chapter about Auditing tools will teach how to minimize them
- Data Management: The chapter in data management will expand your knowledge on data manipulation showing you ways to:
- Import data from various sources
- Filter data
- Sort data
- Use form controls in order to be able to create dashboard-like sheets
- Use the Data Analysis Tool Pak add-in.
- The data analysis Tool Pak add-in along with the Solver add-in are the main tools you can use to answer to more specialized questions, which are part of the daily routine for someone who is doing statistical analysis, or business modelling. You will learn how to answer these questions with over thirty examples inspired by real life (display and interpret Regression statistics, predict a company’s revenues or execute a Monte Carlo simulation).
- Power Maps! One of the most impressive add-ins of Excel, for which we have dedicated a whole chapter!
- You will be able to derive useful information from the data in a Pivot Table: Once you finish your training, you will be able to use pivot Tables at their full extent, including the use of slicers, trendlines, and pivot charts. In addition, you will learn how to use all your data with Power View.
- Using large amount of data can prove to be a lot difficult, especially if you want to extract a fragment of them. Excel provides a tool to create database like queries on your Excel data. For this tool, that was called Power Query on previous Excel versions, we decided to devote a complete chapter.
- Large amounts of data from various sources are no longer a headache! These chapters will change the way you deal with them:
- Power Pivot add-in
- DAX functions
- Sharing: All professional work you do must be shared with your boss or colleagues. We will teach you how to save your workbooks in a variety of different formats and how to share your worksheets with your team.
- There is an extensive chapter on basic Excel training, in case you want to refresh on your Excel knowledge, or if you are newcomer to it
How TEST4U works
TEST4U Data analyst Test is an interactive, highly customizable tool that meets your personal learning needs. During the media-rich TEST4U experience, you will amplify your understanding of MS Excel, the most famous and flexible spreadsheet software, part of Microsoft Office Suite.
TEST4U Data analyst Test will help you improve your skills because it contains:
- 730 Live in ates Questions
- 39 Quiz Questions
Instead of being just another e-lesson with a few multiple choice questions, TEST4U Data analyst Test makes the difference! The questions it contains require actual tasks to be performed. For each question, you are asked to take some actions, which TEST4U will evaluate. Much like the actual working conditions: you can’t make educated guesses! In order to answer correctly, you must know which buttons to use.
If your knowledge of a topic is limited, you can watch our video-solutions which guide you step-by-step.
RAM: 512ΜΒ +
Hard disk free space: 1-10GB
Minimum screen resolution: 1152×864
Operating system: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (updated with newer service pack – Region Format: English (United States))
Internet Explorer: 10+
MS Office Excel 2016 or 2013 – English Version (Fully Functional) must be installed
Continuous Internet connection is required
This product covers the following syllabus.
|IN-ATES QUESTIONS [?]||QUIZ QUESTIONS [?]||QUESTIONS IN TOTAL|
|Basic Excel Training||263||13||276|
|SECTION 1: Basic Functionality||45||6||51|
|SECTION 2: Cells||32||2||34|
|SECTION 3: Worksheets||17||1||18|
|SECTION 4: Range names||4||0||4|
|SECTION 5: Formatting||40||0||40|
|SECTION 6: Images and shapes||11||0||11|
|SECTION 7: Charts||35||0||35|
|SECTION 8: Tables||10||0||10|
|SECTION 9: Sorting in Excel||8||0||8|
|SECTION 10: Conditional formatting||14||0||14|
|SECTION 11: Excel Settings||13||0||13|
|SECTION 12: Printing||24||1||25|
|SECTION 13: Save and Export||10||3||13|
|SECTION 1: Inquire add-in||8||0||8|
|SECTION 2: Error Solving||27||0||27|
|Date and Time functions||18||0||18|
|Multi sheet multi workbook formulas||6||0||6|
|What-if tools and Solver Add-in||19||0||19|
|SECTION 1: What-if tools||10||0||10|
|SECTION 2: Solver Add-in||9||0||9|
|SECTION 1: Filtering data and removing duplicates||10||0||10|
|SECTION 2: Data Analysis Tool Pak||2||0||2|
|SECTION 3: Paste Special||7||0||7|
|SECTION 4: Import and Validate Data||21||0||21|
|SECTION 5: Creating Grouping and Subtotals||8||0||8|
|SECTION 6: Form Controls||8||0||8|
|PivotTables and slicers||20||0||20|
|Advanced and Pivot Charts||31||0||31|
|SECTION 1: Advanced Charts||16||0||16|
|SECTION 2: Pivot Charts||6||0||6|
|SECTION 3: Trendlines||4||0||4|
|SECTION 4: Power View||5||0||5|
|Get and Transform with Excel – Power Query||19||0||19|
|Share – Publish – Save as||31||7||38|